shopTableware & Serveware
Gold Foil Chocolate Bar Wrappers
WRAP HOMEMADE SWEETS: Includes 200 pieces of gold foil wrappers for candies, confections, candy bars, chocolates, lollipops, brownies, bar cakes, egg, tea and other small treats or gifts you have prepared; perfect for handmade goodies!
ALUMINUM FOIL: Made from 35 gsm aluminum foil paper, you can easily form and wrap small items with it; odorless, tasteless and safe for food, these foil candy wrappers are easy to shape and cut
GREAT FOR PARTIES: Use it to make your own party favors and sweet desserts for kids and adults birthday parties, baby shower, bachelorette party, wedding, anniversary, family gatherings, Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, and other celebrations
FRESH, TEMPTING AND FUN: Keep your sweets fresh and tempting for gift, the metallic gold colored wrappers are elegant and shining; these versatile candy wrappers also work great for scrapbooking, DIY arts and crafts, and party supplies
DESIGNED TO FIT CANDY BARS: Each foil sheet measures 6 x 7.5 inches (15.2 x 19 cm); ideal size for a standard candy bar
Handmade Round Ceramic Serving / Salad / Pasta Bowl x 3 (Spiral Blue)
These three bowls are beautifully handmade and painted. They are perfect for nibbles, tapas, salads and pasta. Due to the handmade nature of this item actual product may vary a little from the picture.
3 x Medium / Salad/ Pasta Serving Bowls
Great for Snacks and Nibbles as well as Tapas
Perfect for side salads and pasta
Handmade spanish pottery made from red clay
Handmade Round Ceramic Tapas / Serving Bowl x 3 (Spiral White)
These three bowls are beautifully handmade and painted. They are perfect for nibbles, tapas or even sauces and other accompaniments at a barbecue. Due to the handmade nature of this item actual product may vary a little from the picture.
3 x Small Serving Bowls
Great for Snacks and Nibbles as well as Tapas
Handmade spanish pottery made from red clay
Other items available in this design
Classic Boleslawiec Pottery Hand Painted Ceramic Bowl Venus
All our ceramic products are formed manually and decorated manually using the stamp method as well as brush painting. Decorations of ceramic products are made using the underglaze method, which prevents them from rubbing-off and damage. The cycle of ceramic production starts with the forming of dishes, drying, and preliminary firing at the temperature of 850 °C. The resulting biscuit products are painted with ceramic paint and then glazed and fired at the temperature of 1250 °C. Such high firing temperature gives the products their beautiful, shiny glaze and makes them very durable. The products can be used for oven baking and they are dishwasher- and microwave-safe. They also tolerate low temperatures very well, which makes them suitable for storing food in refrigerators and freezers.
Product formed manually and decorated manually using the stamp method as well as brush painting.
Decorations of ceramic products are made using the underglaze method, which prevents them from rubbing-off and damage.
The product can be used for oven baking and is dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
Tolerate low temperatures very well, which makes it suitable for storing food in refrigerators and freezers.
Height: 6.3 cm / 2.5 inch;
Diameter: 13 cm / 5.1 inch
Denby 17 cm Imperial Cereal Bowl, Blue
A stylish addition to any table
Made from stoneware
It can be safely used in dishwasher, oven and microwave for cooking and reheating food and freezer for storing food
17cm bowl diameter
Made in England
Embrace Bread Basket with Bag
Extension of the elegant Embrace-series
Stainless steel gives an elegant and decorative look to the bread tray
A practical bread bag ensures the breadcrumbs stay in the tray
The Embrace Bread Basket with Bag is an addition to the famous Embrace collection, designed in 2012 by Hanne Dalsgaard and Christina Halskov for the Danish manufacturer Stelton.
The design duo’s motto best reflects the philosophy behind this special design: aesthetics, innovation, and functionality! The elegant bread basket made of fine stainless steel has the familiar, organic shape of the Embrace collection.
The removable and washable bread bag made of sturdy cotton keeps bread crumbs from getting all over the table. Naturally, the Bread Basket Embrace by Stelton can also be used as a fruit or vegetable bowl without the bag, and also outside of the kitchen, e.g., in the bathroom or in the hallway.
The Embrace Bread Basket by Stelton is not only a wonderful gift, it is also a symbolic embrace! The designers gave the basket its fitting name Embrace, because the stainless steel shell keeps everything safe and sound that is put into it.
All products from the Embrace series can be found in the “collection”, other bread bags and fruit bowls in “similar products”.
Tetsubin Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot
Add a touch of tradition to your tea-making with the gorgeous VonShef Tetsubin Japanese inspired Cast Iron Teapot – best for any discerning tea lover.
Cast-iron tea pots are Renowned for their skill to lightly distribute warmth for a extra flavourful cup of tea, making each sizzling drink a delicious one. That includes a mesh infuser insert, the VonShef Cast Iron Tea Pot will give you the freedom to brew your favourite loose tea or use traditional tea bags.
To make sure you get probably the most out of the VonShef Cast Iron Teapot, rinse out with boiling water, clean and dry after every use.
- A wonderful Tetsubin Japanese inspired Cast-iron tea pot,
- 0.8L capacity
- Renowned for their ability to evenly distribute warmth for a more flavourful cup of tea, making each hot drink a delicious one
- Decorated in a traditional black hobnail design
- A stainless-steel mesh insert infuser additionally comes as a part of this teapot for brewing loose tea
Please be aware: the cup and saucer pictured aren&apost included.
About the company
With roots achieving as far back as the seventeenth century, the Tetsubin has stood the test of time, and nowadays continues to be an integral part of the tea lover&aposs kitchen. All through the 17th and 18th centuries, Cast-iron tea pots had been placed over an open charcoal fire to keep water warm, which was believed to slowly release iron into the water, offering drinkers with a dietary source. This, blended with sophisticated intricate designs, led to large popularity – popularity which continues to be to this very day.
Stelton Theo Teapot and Teapot Warmer
This beautiful teapot and teapot warmer set from Stelton is perfect for enjoying an authentic tea ceremony.
Made out of stoneware with a wonderful cast-iron finish, the Theo has a classic Scandinavian design that is fantastically combined with the best of Japanese tea tradition through its bamboo lid and handle and the teapot warmer that allows you to keep your tea heat till the final drop is poured.
- Designed by Francis Cayouette
- Classic Scandinavian design with a cast-iron finish
- Teapot lid and handle Made out of bamboo
- Teapot warmer stand
Stelton Theo Teapot
- Width: 22 cm
- Height: 16 cm
- Volume: 1.25 L
- Colour: black/brown
- Material: stoneware with attractive cast-iron finish, maintain in Asian bamboo
- Design: Francis Cayouette
- From the award-winning Theo range
- Vintage Scandinavian stoneware with a cast-iron finish
- The lid and handle are made of bamboo
Make time for tea with Theo. The brand new tea assortment, Theo by Stelton, is all you wish to have for an unique tea ceremony.
The teapot looks nice in blackish-brown, Vintage Scandinavian stoneware with a cast-iron finish. For a touch of Asian tea tradition, the lid and handle are product of bamboo. The simplicity of the teapot and its clean lines are restful to the attention, making room for reflection and relaxation in your personal tea ritual.
Matching the Design of the teapot, there are tea mugs, a teapot warmer and miniature bowls. The miniature bowls are available in a P.c. of 3, as they can also be used as attractive storage for used teabags.
Stelton Theo Tea Pot Warmer
Find time for tea with Theo. The simplicity of the Theo range and its clean lines are restful to the eye, making room for reflection and chill out in your personal tea ritual.
Just like the teapot, the matching teapot Warmer is in attractive, blackish-brown, vintage Scandinavian stoneware with a cast-iron finish. The teapot Warmer helps to keep the teapot warm with a tea-light which can also be concealed with a miniature bowl from the Theo range.
- Dimension: Width: 15 cm, Height: 7 cm
- Material: stoneware with iron coating
- Colour: black/brown
- Design: Francis Cayouette
The Theo teapot Warmer and miniature bowls are offered separately.
Hand Cast Iron Teapot
- Capasity: 42 Ounce (1.2 L)
- Finished with a porcelain enamel interior
- Iron pot handle with fine linen, prevent burns.
While the water boiling, please don’t direct contact with the lid with the hand, to keep away from being scalded.
Iron Teapot after heating the temperature of the bottom of the pot will likely be very high, don’t placed directly on the table, so to keep away from burning the desktop.
Hand Cast Iron Teapot originated in China, introduced to Japan in the tang dynasty.
It always performs an important role in the tea ceremony.
Hand Cast Iron Teapot boiling water boiling point temperature is higher, and heat preservation time is longer.
It can give a boost to water quality, water is more soft and smooth, sweet, improve and enhance the taste of tea.
Hand Cast Iron Teapot can also unlock of Fe2+ for easy absorption by body
The way to use the Hand Cast Iron Teapot
- When start to use new Iron Teapot, 10 g first tea into the pot, add water to boil for 10 mins, will form a layer of film within the surface of Iron Teapot, not only it isn’t easy to rust can also get rid of odor in Iron Teapot. Repeat 2 to 3 times, till the water clear. Advise new pot to use on a daily basis, allow the Scale fast adhesion.
- Use the Iron Teapot of boiling water after the water boils While no more than seven full to keep away from overflow. Using iron pot wall will appear scarlet spots after 5 days. Ten days or so will appear white scale, that is standard phenomenon.
- After each use, use soft cloth dry in Iron Teapot of water, to keep the Iron Teapot body is dry, don’t in Iron Teapot with water overnight, prevent rust 4, While cleaning the teapot don’t wash in Iron Teapot with sharp items, the case will likely be erased in POTS of coating, clean with clear water, don’t use detergent, iron pot of hot, additionally don’t rapid cooling, pay attention to prevent hot.
- The iron pot of rust after approximately 30g of tea leaves, approximately 20 mins of cooking, turn off the heat after placed approximately 5 mins, pour out the dark water, can continue to use after washing.
Sakura Silver Fuchsia Cast Iron Teapot
- Capacity: 0.55L / 19.35oz
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 cm / 6.29 x 4.33 in
- Weight: 1391 grams / 3 Lb
Find out how to use your teapot:
1. Before using your teapot for the first time:
- thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water
- while the pot continues to be warm, dry the teapot inside and outside with a dry cloth
- then leave the teapot so the inside is well aired
2. While using your teapot, always follow the tips:
- never warmth over a naked flame
- when using a hotplate, keep at a low temperature
- never use in a microwave oven
- do not use any washing-up product to wash the teapot, use clean water ONLY
- do not leave any tea or water in the pot and dry completely after each and every time you use it
- always wipe the outside with a dry fabric while the teapot remains to be warm
- avoid contact with salt or oil
- never cool the teapot While it’s still warm
- the inside of the teapot is glazed, so choose kitchen utensils that don’t scratch the glaze
By doing so you’ll be assured years of delight from this Iwachu teapot.
About the company
The IWACHU company from Morioka has been the biggest manufacturer of cast-iron teapots and kitchenware in Japan for more than 100 years now. IWACHU merchandise are well known throughout the world for their lifelong beauty, high quality and wonderful craftsmanship. IWACHU combines traditional abilities and modern technology to supply of distinctive high quality, style and good looks which will grace your house for years to come.All Iwachu teapots display the Iwachu trademark as a ensure of their awesome high quality. While you purchase your Iwachu teapot, ensure that this trademark is provide.
Water Pitcher/Kettle with Bamboo Lid and Filter
Hand-crafted, made of heat-resistant glass, fire resistant. It’s suitable for green tea, white tea, yellow tea, herbal & flower tea.
- Stove-best Safe!!!
- Use it as water kettle
- Simple to use
- Comes with a filter and bamboo lid.
- The pitcher can be used for lots of sorts of drinks from water, iced tea and fruit infused juices and so on
Garden Shabby Tall Porcelain Jug
Lovely porcelain tall jug from the Katie Alice &apos&aposEnglish Garden&apos&apos Shabby Elegant Collection.The floral trend featured across the Collection is an concept taken from a piece of vintage wallpaper the designer lately came across all the way through a visit to an antique fair. Along with this gorgeous floral motif Katie weaved into the design other well-loved English country Garden parts: bees birds and butterflies.
Garden Shabby Tall Porcelain Jug Details:
- Height 18.5cm (7.25″)
- Width at base 12cm (4.75″)
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed In England by Katie Alice For Creative Tops
White Love Birds Ceramic Jug
- Jug dimensions – 19.8 x 13cm;
- Large Size Ceramic Jug with Massive Pouring Lip;
- Embossed with 2 love birds on a branch;
- Absolute best for water or juice or for plants;
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Classic Hand Painted Ceramic Jug
All our ceramic products are shaped manually and decorated manually using the stamp way in addition to brush painting. Decorations of ceramic products are made using the underglaze way, which prevents them from rubbing-off and damage.
The cycle of ceramic manufacturing starts with the forming of dishes, drying, and preliminary firing at the temperature of 850 °C. The resulting biscuit products are painted with ceramic paint after which glazed and fired at the temperature of 1250 °C. Such high firing temperature gives the products their stunning, glossy glaze and makes them very sturdy.
The products can be used for oven baking and they’re dishwasher- and microwave-safe. Additionally they tolerate low temperatures really well, which makes them appropriate for storing meals in fridges and freezers.
- Vol. 1.3 litre (2.8 pints);
- Height: 14.5 cm (5.7 inch);
- Diameter: 13 cm (5.12 inch).
Ceramic Stoneware Whale Pitcher Jug
This pretty whale pitcher is a practical on a regular basis item but is so stylish. Makes an excellent decorative item when displayed on a shelf when no longer being used. Finished with a glaze, it looks wonderful.
A stunning white glazed stoneware pitcher jug
Shaped like a whale with the tail acting as the handle
Nice for on a regular basis use and a beautiful decorative item if displayed on a shelf
A marvelous house warming gift and meals safe
Jug measures roughly 23cm high x 21cm x 12.5cm
Grasslands Road Northern Lights Pitcher
- Pitcher dimensions 9 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ x 5″;
- Capasity 52 ounces.;
- Beautifully intricate designs that your guests will love;
- Wonderful pitcher for serving at your next Christmas celebration;
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning;
- Ideal for juice and different beverages.
About the Manufacturer:
Amscan has hands to its industry: wholesale and retail. This site addresses the wholesale divisions of Amscan Inc. Based in 1947, Amscan Inc. is the biggest designer, Manufacturer, and distributor of decorated celebration items and party accessories in the world. Our company could also be a number one provider of Gifts, house décor, and tabletop products in addition to the principle source for gift wrap, gift bags, stationery, and licensed merchandise. Our identity has a unique meaning. Our founders have been American and Scandinavian…hence AMSCAN. Our wholesale divisions hire roughly 2,200 associates around the world, and we distribute merchandise to 40,000 shops all the way through North America, Europe, Australia, and Japan. Amscan Inc.&aposs product portfolio consists of over 15,000 skus-one of the broadest lines in the business. Our party offering is comprised of greater than 300 leading edge party ensembles together with tableware, accessories, balloons, novelties, stationery, present wrap, and decorations. In 1999, Amscan expanded its offering to include top quality, innovative, on-trend house décor and tabletop Gifts marketed under Grasslands Road, Gifts that InspireTM. So far, our specialty gift division has launched greater than 10,000 on a regular basis and seasonal specialty gift products, together with our Baby, Garden, Inspirational, Holiday, Fall, Halloween, Spring, and Summer season collections. Amscan Inc.&aposs around the world locations include our corporate headquarters in Elmsford, NY, in addition to our locations in China, England, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Now we have seven state of the art distribution facilities all the way through the world and 6 domestic production amenities. Our merchandise are manufactured in the US and in a foreign country. Moreover, Now we have showrooms in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle, Toronto, and Hong Kong.
Vintage Rooster Pitcher
- Pitcher capacity 2.5 quart (2.3 L);
- Lead free ceramic;
- Designed by Susan Winged;
- Hand painted ceramic serve ware;
- Hand Wash Recommended
Sierra Pine 4-Piece Stoneware Cereal Bowl Set
Crunchy almond granola, warm cinnamon oatmeal or even creamy soups and hearty stews are ideal at your home in this earthy BonJour Dinnerware Sierra Pine 4-Piece Stoneware Cereal Bowl Set. Made from durable stoneware and glazed in color inspired by nature, the 26-ounce bowls feature detailed edges reminiscent of pinecone scales andeach one features a wonderful embossed pinecone highlight.
Created to coordinate absolutely with Sierra Pine plates together with cups, the stoneware bowls create a warm statement at romantic dinner and happy family parties. They are also perfect for serving sweet desserts or just for setting out savory treats.
Microwave , freezer and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
The beautiful bowls additionally match perfectly with serving bowls, platters along with serveware pieces in the BonJour Sierra Pine assortment.