- 200g almond flour (UK)*
- 8 tbsp butter – softened
- 70g sugar substitute –erythritol (UK)* or xylitol (UK)*
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60g dark chocolate chips (UK)*
- OPTIONAL: nuts of your choice, cocoa powder
* These items contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links.
How to make cookie dough fat bombs
- In the large bowl beat butter until fluffy and light. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combine.
- Add almond flour and beat slowly until you will so no dry spots.
- Add cookie chips – here you can substitute chips into the normal chocolate bar but before you have to cut around half of the bar into chunks.
Don’t have to over do it, just cut it enough to redistribute it and not to much so you will feel them later inside your fat bombs.
- Cover the bowl with film or lid and put into refrigerator to firm slightly. It will take 15-20min.
- You can use small cookie scoop to scoop into small bowl or use normal spoon and roll the mixture in your hands so it will resemble ball shape.
- To make it easier to roll you can coat you fat bomb into cocoa powder or chopped nuts. Both will work too :)
- They will stay fresh in the fridge for around a week. And if you do not plan to eat them all in such a short period of time put them into the freezer for up to a month.
If you are not on Keto or Low Car diet you may add a little bit more of sugar substitutes, as Erythritol or Xylitol are not as sweet as regular sugar.
We're sorry you didn't like this recipe!
Let us improve this recipe!
Tell us how we can do to improve this recipe?