Cream Horn Moulds
- Package includes 6pcs stainless steel cone shape molds
- Material: Stainless steel
- Each mould measures 14cm (5.5 inches)/12cm (4.72 inches) long and 3.5 cm (1.5 inches) wide
- Capacity: approx 105.8g/3.73ounce
- Perfect for croissants, cones, puff and other pastry.
- Dishwasher safe
Stainless Steel Cream Horn Moulds
- PRO PASTRIES MADE SIMPLE: All you need are these cream horn shapers to make filled pastry horns, brandy snaps, or small waffle cones.
- SIMPLE TO MAKE: just wrap strips of dough over the moulds, bake, then fill with cream and fruit, lemon curd, or compote…
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION: The cream horn cones are made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel that will not lose its form when baking.
- STACKABLE: The cones stack nicely in your cupboard or drawer to conserve space.
With the Stainless Steel Cream Horn Moulds, you can make perfect cream horns that look and taste fantastic. They’re really simple to use, making them excellent whether you’re a regular pastry cook or someone wishing to extend their culinary skills.
For optimal strength and longevity, each horn-shaped mould is composed of robust stainless steel. They’re made to endure the rigours of everyday home baking.
Made of stainless steel, it can be reused and environmentally friendly and smooth surface, easy to clean.
These forms are versatile, since they may be used to create croissant moulds as well as milk butter.
How To Use Cream Horn Moulds
To get started, simply cut your rolled out puff pastry into strips.
Grease your moulds, then wrap your puff pastry round each one before placing them in your oven to bake.
Once baked you can easily remove the moulds, leaving you with perfectly formed horn-shaped pastries – ready to be filled with cream, custard, jam or fruit.