The Curry Roast Chicken & Veggies Recipe is a mix of tradition with hint of the Orient.
How to make Curry Roast Chicken & Veggies
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 8 wadges and halved crosswise
- 1 larde Gala apple, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- 4 small whole chicken legs, cut to separate thighs and drumsticks
- 4 tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Optional: parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 450F. Prepare two rimmed baking pans lined with foil.
- Place half the vegetables, apple (wedges) and chicken on each of two pans. Dizzle 2 tsp oil over each and sprinkle each with 1 1/2 tsp curry powder. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast 15 min, toss, and roast 15-20min more until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. You can sprinkle chicken with parsley leaves.
Find More Recipes by:
Cooking Method: Bake/ Roast
Skill Level: Easy
Leave a comment
From the kitchen of