Sweet brioche rolls ingredients:
- 550g all-purpose flour
- 15g dried yeast
- 75g sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 250ml milk
- pinch of salt
- 75g butter – melted
- additionally for brushing – 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon of milk
How to make rolls dough:
- First mix flour with dried yeast. Add the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough, adding the melted butter at the end.
- Knead the yeast dough long enough to be soft and elastic. Shape it into a ball and put it into sprinkled with flour bowl. Cover with clean towel and set aside in a warm place, until it doubles in size. It should take around 1h 30min roughly
- In the meantime line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Take the dough onto a floured surface, knead it briefly and divide it into 12 equal parts. Rolls should have 85g each. It’s much easier with kitchen scale.
- Roll each one, just slightly, to have the round shape and put them on the baking tray. Keep in mind that the dough will rise so the space between rolls must be significant. Cover one more time with clean towel and leave for next 40 min in warm place. The dough should double in size.
- In the meantime prepare cheese filling (recipe bellow)
- Set the oven to 180ºC/360ºF.
- Getting back to the dough – using a glass with a small bottom, make a strong imprint in each bun, almost touching the baking tray surface, put the cheese filling inside each space.
- Now you can brush the dough with egg and milk – optional step only for the shine.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. Cool down on the rack and like always, enjoy!
Curd cheese filling:
- 60g butter
- 1/2 glass sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 400g curd cheese
- optional: lemon zest
How to make curd cheese filling
Cream Butter and Sugar – softened butter mix with sugar on medium speed until mixture is pale yellow, light and fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combine.
We're sorry you didn't like this recipe!
Let us improve this recipe!
Tell us how we can do to improve this recipe?